Ottawa – Ottawa residents can now view, print and pay their property tax bill and water and sewer bill online at ottawa.ca through My ServiceOttawa.
By creating a My ServiceOttawa account using a single email address and password, residents can securely access and customize online City services and information that matter most to them 24 hours a day, including:
· pay their bill online or set up preauthorized payments
· view their bill history and last payment information
· view their account summary
· print bills
· change their mailing address
Once the account is created, all that is required to view, print and pay your bill online is your water account number and balance on the last bill, or property tax roll number and access code. Don’t delay, set up an account today by going to ottawa.ca and selecting the My ServiceOttawa button at the top of the web page.
Through this same account, residents may also:
· view their personalized garbage and recycling collection calendar
· search and view the status of their service requests linked to their email address
· view the City services and facilities in their neighbourhood through the In My Neighbourhood interactive map
· manage their City subscriptions to electronic newsletters and updates
MyServiceOttawa is part of the City’s ongoing commitment to improve how it delivers services to residents through ottawa.ca and mobile devices, and improving the City’s online presence for all users.
- 30 -
For more information: