For immediate release:
September 15, 2015
Ottawa – The City of Ottawa is offering free Try It! passes for City fitness centres and various group exercise classes from September 21 to 27. Try before you buy and discover a new and healthier you. The free passes can be used for aquafitness, cycling and group fitness classes or access to City fitness centres.
This is the perfect opportunity to check out participating fitness facilities or try a Bootcamp, Zumba® or yoga class. Our affordable prices and convenient locations throughout the city make it easy to adopt a healthy lifestyle, stay active and get fit.
Give it a try. Visit one of these facilities to set up a free membership access card:
- Bob MacQuarrie Recreation Complex – Orléans
- François Dupuis Recreation Centre
- Goulbourn Recreation Complex
- Greenboro Community Centre
- Heron Road Community Centre
- Hunt Club-Riverside Park Community Centre
- Jack Purcell Community Centre
- Kanata Leisure Centre
- Minto Recreation Complex – Barrhaven
- Nepean Sportsplex
- Plant Recreation Centre
- Ray Friel Recreation Complex
- Richcraft Recreation Complex – Kanata
- Sawmill Creek Community Centre and Pool
- St-Laurent Recreation Complex
- Walter Baker Sports Complex
For more information, visit ottawa.ca.
- 30 -
For more information: