One issue which residents often contact our office about is traffic and speeding. Our office takes residents’ concerns seriously and we have been working with communities and City staff to address the problems. You will notice throughout our ward we have installed speed boards on streets where residents have expressed concerns and highlighted a danger due to speeding cars. The data collected from the speed boards is analysed by traffic staff and shared with Ottawa Police Services. When warranted staff and police services look at ways to implement traffic calming measures and enforcement.
PDF files have been attached with the speed board data collected from October – December 2017. The speed boards are divided up by neighborhood, so please take a moment to find the speed board closest to you! Please note that a few speed boards may not be in the following list as they require data to be recovered manually.
- 40km/h Lenester WB, Ridley to Innswood
Woodpark/ Woodroffe North:
- 50km/h Woodroffe NB, Saville to Anthony
- 40km/h Sherbourne SB, Manitou to Courtenay
- 40km/h Woodridge EB, Bayshore to Bayshore
Crystal Bay/ Crystal Beach:
- 80km/h Carling EB, Burke to Rifle
- 80km/h Carling WB, Rifle to Burke
- 80km/h Moodie NB, North of Corkstown
- 80km/h Moodie SB, South of Carling
- 40km/h Corkstown WB, Creekwood to Creekwood